Industrial Wastewater Sample Analysis
For a no cost or obligation wastewater filtration test, ALAR will show you how our technology can help your specific problem. Ship us a 5-gallon representative water sample for testing, and ALAR's lab manager will perform a bench test simulation of our pretreatment and dewatering technology.
Please note that ALAR cannot perform certified laboratory analysis.
ALAR's Bench Test Provides:
- Percent Raw Solid Content by Weight
- Chemicals Used / Dosage Amounts
- Consumable Cost Study Estimate
- Filtration Rate and Visual Quality
- Percent Dry Solid Content by Weight (Dewatered Solids)
- Filtration Test Report
- Upon Request, ALAR will Return the Physical Before and After Results
Based on the results, ALAR will recommend the best equipment and chemical treatment to suit your wastewater filtration needs.
To determine how the ALAR filter will perform with larger volumes or in the field, customers can test a pilot unit.
Two pilot test options are available:
- Bring in a drum of your process water for a full-size demonstration in ALAR’s test bay.
- Rent a pilot unit and field test a slip stream of your process water; for a nominal weekly fee.