Your browser is out of date.
You are currently using Internet Explorer 7/8/9, which is not supported by our site. For the best experience, please use one of the latest browsers.
- Internet Explorer Edge
Sample Shipping Instructions
The following instructions are for shipping a 5-gallon representative sample:
- Contact the ALAR sales manager regarding the sample and shipping timeline
- Provide sales manager with any special handling instructions
- Complete the “Sample Data Sheet” and submit it to ALAR
- Shipment must be prepaid freight – no collect shipments will be accepted
- Do not ship / ALAR will not accept:
Sample to be contained in a 5-gallon, well-sealed bucket or container
Sample to be an untreated and well-mixed composite of the daily wastewater
Sample to be REPRESENTATIVE – Do not ship “worse-case-scenario”
Include any SDS of materials that make up the wastewater characteristics
If currently treating the wastewater, include treatment steps and list of chemicals
Lab turnover / results is estimated at ten (10) business days after receipt
ALAR does not perform analytical testing, contact the sales manager for details
Unless otherwise specified, standard ground shipping is fine
Include the sales manager’s name on the ship-to label
Mark the sample container: “WATER SAMPLE FOR TESTING”
- Flammable Liquids
- Explosive Material (liquid or atmospheric)
- Radioactive Material
- Pure Chlorides or Salt Water
- Liquid that will create hazardous emissions or vapor through chemical treatment reactions or vacuum exhaust
ALAR Engineering Corp.
9651 W. 196th St.
Mokena, Illinois 60448
(708) 479 - 6100
Download sample data sheet