5 Benefits of the Auto-Vac® Rotary Vacuum Drum Filter (RVDF)
Jun 13, 2018
Why settle with conventional wastewater equipment when the ALAR Auto-Vac® is a cost-effective solution to regulatory discharge and solids disposal compliance? Manufactured and serviced by ALAR since 1970, the Auto-Vac® is ALAR’s flagship equipment.
Benefits of ALAR’s Auto-Vac® Rotary Vacuum Drum Filter (RVDF) include:
- The Auto-Vac® is a non-segmented drum filter
- The non-segmented drum, high vacuum, and variable adjustments are what allow ALAR to claim faster flows per square foot vs. others in the industry.
- Faster flows
- Drier solids
- Smaller footprint (square footage needed)
- Less DE consumption
- Independent adjustable drum drive speed
- Independent adjustable knife speed
- Independent adjustable filter pan level control
- ALAR vacuum pumps are on consignment (others have 10-20 week lead times)
- ALAR warehouses all major component parts