How To Filter Concrete Slurry
Aug 02, 2016
The ALAR Auto-Vac® C-Series filter has redefined wastewater filtration in the concrete industry. It is the only self-cleaning (non-clogging) on the market that filters cement fines and pigment color out of concrete process (gray) water, yielding clear recyclable water and dry management solids.
The Auto-Vac® is built for the concrete industry. It enhances concrete reclaiming efforts when the after-effects of reclaimer gray water (cement fines) becomes just as difficult to manage as returned concrete.
THE ALAR ADVANTAGE: A mid-sized ready mixed producer reported 60% increased reclaimer efficiency along with reduced admixture use and savings in wet-tonnage hauling costs.
- Enhance Reclaimer Efficiency
- Remove Cement Fines & Color
- Eliminate Weirs & Pond Dredging
- Reduce Wet Sludge Hauling Costs
- Improve EPA Compliance
ENGINEERED & BUILT BY ALAR
- Auto-Vac® Rotary Vacuum Filter - redefined wastewater filtration in the concrete industry!
- Slurry-Klean™ Auto Plate-n-Frame Filter Press - an innovative solution for cured concrete applications
- Micro-Klean™ Plate-n-Frame Filter Press - removes solids and produces clean effluent
Alar Water Recycling Systemsare built for the following industries:
- Ready Mixed
- Brick & Stone Veneer
- Core Drilling
- Concrete Pipe
- Pigment Processing
- Hydro Demolition
- Pressure Washing
- Sawing, Grinding Cement Polishing