pH Neutralization Systems
ALAR is a direct-manufacturer with access to a variety of mechanical equipment that provides compliance and cost savings. ALAR can help customize an effective industrial wastewater solution that meets discharge regulations. ALAR's pH Neutralization and Chemical Treatment Reactor skids can integrate into an operation as a complete system or retrofit to existing machinery.
Compliance with EPA effluent discharge regulations begins with responsible water management practices. Implementing an environmental stewardship program requires a clear understanding of approved industrial wastewater pretreatment methods.
Weighing the value of an in-house chemical treatment system against hauling liquid tonnage is the second step in regulatory certainty.
Oftentimes regulated industries only need simple chemical pH adjustment prior to discharge. Other commercial production and manufacturing companies require more extensive treatment for pH, heavy metals, oil & grease, and suspended solids.
Industrial wastewater is a moving target, no two waste streams are alike. ALAR understands the difference and uses its chemical, engineering and technological expertise to deliver results that work.
Engineered by ALAR. Built by ALAR.
ALAR pH Neutralization and Chemical Treatment Systems are custom-manufactured to the buyer's "as-built" specifications. All components are mounted, pre-piped and pre-wired on a structural steel support skid; with controls and programming integrated into the main PLC for automatic process operation.
The features of the ALAR pH & Chemical Systems can include, but are not limited to:
- System Components Piped, Wired and Mounted on a Structural Steel Skid
- Continuous Flow or Batch Treatment
- Small or Large Volume Capacity
- Digital pH and ORP Monitoring
- Digital Signal Eliminates Analog Interference
- Digital Probe Calibration Alerts
- Digital PLC Datalog Capabilities
- Automatic Probe Flush
- Automatic Chemical Addition
- pH Adjustment
- Pretreatment Chemical Separation
- Coagulation and Flocculation
- Flow Monitoring and Datalog
- PLC Touch Screen Operation
- Remote Access Control Capabilities
- Wireless Wi-Fi Router Access for Remote Technical Support
- Automatic Flush, Purge and Tank Cleaning
The ALAR Engineering Department designs each system to meet the customer's build-to specifications. ALAR begins with stock layouts, and customizes the auxiliary equipment according to the customer's specifications.
These stock layouts are available in PDF format. Contact ALAR for more information.