ALAR Auxiliary Equipment
ALAR is a manufacturer-direct company that builds industrial chemical and filtration equipment to the buyer's specifications. ALAR can optimize the base model units with auxiliary components to enhance the operator experience or meet local permit code and compliance standards.
ALAR provides access to a full-line of options for new system integration or retrofitting to existing wastewater machinery.
Contact the ALAR Sales, Engineering or Parts Department to help evaluate your needs and design a cost effective solution.
ALAR Auxiliary Equipment Options feature enhancements to an already impressive pre-piped, pre-wired and skid-mounted machine. Chemical and mechanical component upgrades include:
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC
- PanelView Touch Screen Control
- Remote PLC Access & Control
- Wireless Router for Remote Technical Service
- Flow Monitoring and Datalog System
- Digital pH & ORP Monitoring Systems
- Automatic Cleaning, Retractable Probes
- Probe Calibration Alerts
- Digital Signal and PLC Datalog
- Stainless Steel Contact Wetted Parts
- Fiberglass, Co-Polymer and HDPE Tanks
- Ultrasonic and Laser Level Control Sensors
- Stainless and Polypropylene Pumps
- Proportion Controlled LMI Pumps
- Bulk Bag Super-Sack Filter Aid Unloading and Dispensing Systems
- Chemical Bag Breaker with HEPA Dust Collector and Stairs
- NEMA 4 and 4X Control Cabinets
- Explosion Proof Systems
- Wash-Down Duty Motors
- Chemical Addition Skids
- Batch Reactor Skids
- "Filter Only" Option
The ALAR Engineering Department designs each system to meet the customer's build-to specifications. ALAR begins with stock layouts, and customizes the auxiliary equipment according to the customer's specifications.
These stock layouts are available in PDF format. Contact ALAR for more information.